Information and consent pursuant to Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data
Pursuant to and for the purposes of the Legislative Decree of June 30, 2003, n.196 Code regarding the protection of personal data (hereinafter the “Code”), we inform you that your personal data, provided and / or acquired subsequently, will be processed by BH CONSULTS KFT, in Italy and abroad, through electronic and manual tools in compliance with the Code and the current legislation on Privacy.
Purpose of the treatment
The collected data are processed for the following purposes:
- subscribe to the service;
- conclude purchase and sale contracts and realize the service;
- carry out the steps necessary to implement the contractual relationship in place;
- send commercial information, advertising, informative and promotional material, by any means (e-mail, sms, etc.);
- carrying out market research, economic analysis and statistics, also through telephone contact, in order to verify the correct functioning of the services and their approval;
- to elaborate personalized information about the consumption habits and the orientation of the interested parties;
- communicate data to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
The provision of data is mandatory for the conclusion of the purchase contract, optional in other cases. Failure to provide data will make it impossible to execute the order placed.
Categories of subjects to whom the data will be transmitted
The processing of personal data in question, for the purposes set out above, may also be made by natural or legal persons, in Italy or abroad, that on behalf and / or in the interest of BH CONSULTS KFT provide specific processing services or perform related, instrumental or support activities. Therefore, your data may be communicated for the same purposes indicated:
- anyone who is legitimate recipient of communications required by law or regulations (such as, for example: offices and public authorities);
- whoever is the recipient of communications necessary to fulfill the obligations deriving from the services provided;
- third-party companies specialized in the management of commercial and credit information (such as, for example, data processing centers, banks, etc.).
Your data will also be processed by:
- companies and / or collaborators for the management of administrative services that are used to fulfill their legal or contractual obligations;
- other subjects (companies, companies, natural persons) who collaborate in the realization of the services and the purposes indicated, also abroad.
These subjects operate as managers or agents appropriately appointed and instructed.
All data acquired can not be used for other purposes than those mentioned above and will be kept for the period necessary for the realization of the same. After this deadline, the data will be deleted or transformed into an anonymous form. For detailed data on purchases and services, storage times will not exceed those established by current legislation.
Rights of the interested party
Your right to exercise at any time the rights referred to in Article 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Code, in particular: the right to access your personal data, request its correction, Updating and cancellation if incomplete, erroneous or collected in violation of current legislation, as well as to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons, by sending a written request to BH CONSULTS KFT, or by sending an email to the address on the site.
The data controller is BH CONSULTS KFT.